Bringing the good news to Exmouth
Exmouth was gazetted as a town in December 1964; while the first Anglican service was held in a caravan on the 3rd September, 1964. The church then met in community facilities such as the shire office, the school, the courthouse and the naval chapel. After much planning and sacrificial involvement by people across Australia the present church building was opened in June, 2010.
9.00am We meet each week at Exmouth Community Church. As a church we are committed to the Bible and so our times of meeting together have teaching the Bible at their centre. We also provide a Sunday School for children. After the service we meet in the same building for fellowship and morning tea.
Rev Frank Nicol: Minister-in-Charge
Frank is married to Joanne with 3 children: Lydia, Eli and Silas. They have been involved in the North West as a teacher (Frank) and government worker (Joanne); then after theological training Frank served as assistant minister in Port Hedland. The Nicols have been in Exmouth since 2014.
Call: 9949 1694
Visit: 8 Pelias Street, Exmouth
Post: PO Box 542, Exmouth, WA 6707