Bringing the good news
Northampton (about 65kms north of Geraldton) is a small town situated in the midst of a large wheat growing region. Early church services in the town were held at the inter-denominational church building located at Gwalla.
The Anglican parish covers the township, along with the Chapman Valley area. Holy Trinity is the main meeting centre and it was built in 1908; while the first full-time minister didn’t arrive until 1910.
8:30am We meet each week at Holy Trinity. We are committed to the Bible and so our times of meeting together have teaching the Bible at their centre. After the service we meet in the rectory for fellowship and morning tea.
Rev Eldred Royce: Minister-in-Charge
Eldred is married to Geraldine with adult children. They have been long term residents of the region as farmers. Eldred combines his role as Minister-in-charge of the parish with that of Rural Chaplain for the Mid-West farming area. He is always good value for a cuppa’ and chat.
Call: 0498 999 540
Visit: 193 Hampton Road, Northampton
Post: PO Box 157, Northampton, WA 6535